12.16.2008

Reflections...

After a semester of the Cultures and Communities LLC here at RiverView, I think I've been part of more communities than I would have been otherwise.  With this class, I've not only been exposed to the Riverwest community and its neighborhood association meetings and cultural events like the Hurricane Season performance in the heart of Riverwest, but I've also been able to become a part of the community that is our Multicultural America class right here three floors below our homes.  I think that, overall, an LLC is a great way for a new freshman to ease into the college life, not only with the relatively light workload, but also with the connections you build within the LLC.  I recommend it to anyone slightly unsure of themselves in the new college setting.

It's been a great semester, see you guys around!

-The Candyman (Nikhil)

No comments: